I am fascinated by how water motion shapes rivers and coastal boundaries. I make use of the newest techniques in laboratory experiments and field measurements, to advance our understanding of how rivers and coastal seas function. In teaching, I hope to help students discover and develop who they are in relation to water and sediment dynamics.
- ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bart_Vermeulen
- ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3125-8170
- Github: https://github.com/bartverm
- Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/u/bartvermeulen/profile/
- MatlabCentral File Exchange: https://sourceforge.net/u/bartvermeulen/profile/
See Google Scholar profile: https://scholar.google.nl/citations?user=4_o-0JsAAAAJ