Experienced in academia and industry as research scientist and consultant in different geographical and climate settings including the Netherlands, Australia, USA, Japan, Malaysia, China, and Iran. My career has covered the broad range of water engineering and management, and application of remote sensing & GIS in both urban and rural environments.
- Nouri, H., Beecham, S., Kazemi, F., Hassanli, A. and Anderson, S. Remote sensing techniques for predicting evapotranspiration from mixed vegetated surfaces, Urban Water, Taylor and Francis, 2015, 12(5), 380-393
- Alaghmand, S., Beecham, S., Woods, J.A., Holland, K.L., Jolly, I.D., Hassanli, A., Nouri, H. Injection of fresh river water into a saline floodplain aquifer as a salt interception measure in a semi-arid environment, Ecological Engineering, Elsevier, 2015, 75, 308-322.
- Nouri, H., Beecham, S., Anderson, S and Nagler, P. High spatial resolution WorldView-2 imagery for mapping NDVI and its relationship to temporal urban landscape evapotranspiration factors, Remote Sensing, 2014, 6(1), 580-602
- Nouri, H., Beecham, S., Kazemi, F., and Hassanli, A. M. A review of ET measurement techniques for estimating the water requirements of urban landscape vegetation, Urban Water, 2013, 10(4), 247–259 (This was selected by the journal editors as one of the top 10 best research papers in the last 10 years)
- Nouri, H., Beecham, S., Hassanli, A. M., and Ingleton, G. Variability of Drainage and Solute Leaching in Heterogeneous Urban Vegetation Environ, Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, European Geosciences Union, 2013, 17, 4339-4347
- Nouri, H., Beecham, S., Kazemi, F. and Hassanli, A. Water requirements of urban landscape plants: a comparison of three factor-based approaches, Ecological Engineering, Elsevier, 2013, 57, 276-284
- Aimrun, W., Amin, MSM and Nouri, H. Paddy field zone characterization using apparent electrical conductivity for rice precision farming. International journal of Agricultural Research, 2011, 6 (1): 10-28
- Nouri, H., Amin, MSM, Razavi, J., Rahim, A.A., Aimrun W. and Chavoshi Borujeni, S. Sugar beet performance affected by uniformity of n fertigation. American Journal of Applied Science, 2010, 7(3) 366-370
- Nouri, H., Amin, MSM, Razavi, J., Rahim, A.A., Aimrun W. and Chavoshi Borujeni, S. Impact of sprinkler irrigation uniformity on the variability of sugar beet leaf N content, International Journal of Soil Science, 2010, 5(4) 206-215
- Nouri, H., Amin, MSM, Razavi, J., Rahim, A.A. and Aimrun W. Precision agriculture concept: distribution pattern of selected soil and crop characteristics influenced by fertigation, European Journal of Scientific Research, 2009, 32(2): 231-240
- Nouri, H., Razavi, J., Amin, MSM, Rahim, A.A. and Aimrun W. The impact of urea fertigation on sugar beet performance. International Journal of Natural and Engineering Sciences, 2009, 3 (3): 26-32