With my expertise in physical chemistry at surface and interfaces:
1. Interfacial physics
Van der Waals forces, capillary forces, critical Casimir forces, stick-slip behaviour.
2. Surface modification
Surface chemical modification using wet-chemistry methods, plasma treatment, and transfer method.
3. Surface & interface characterizations and direct force measurement using Atom Force Microscopy (AFM)
- Surface morphology characterization of various materials, including graphene, hydrogel, polyelectrolyte thin films, membranes, nanoparticles.
- Interfacial adhesion force measurements.
- Nano-friction measurements (Lubrications and fundamentals of friction) using Lateral mode AFM.
- Long-range interfacial force (double layer forces, critical Casimir forces) measurements using colloidal probe AFM.
- Nanoindentation measurement on the soft matter using AFM.
- Surface composition analysis based on AFM phase image.
6. Material analysis based on Raman spectroscopy
Crystallization of thermoplastics polymers, structure analysis of carbon-based materials
7. Surface chemical analysis using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy (XPS).
my research interest is to tune the interfacial interaction using surface physical chemical approaches. This covers a veriety of scientific topics and applications:
- eletrostatic adhesion
- metal polymer interaction, including reducing adhesion e.g. for releasing of polymer part from the metallic mold. and improve adhesion e.g. metal polymer joints.
- fiber polymer interaction by modification of fiber and tuning the polymer interphase
- Tunable interaction in liquid conditions, for biomechanical purposes and membrance sciences.
Please contact me for a connection if my expertise/interests fit yours.
Google Scholar Link
Tool surface design for releasability of thermoplastic composites
2017.9 to 2018.4 Postdoc, Delft University of Technology
Optimization of nano-carbon materials and polymer interface
2013.9 to 2017.9 Ph.D., Delft University of Technology
Interfacial forces measurements using Atomic Force Microscopy
2010.9 to 2013.7 MSc, China University of Petroleum
Fabrication of carbon-based fillers/poly (vinylidene fluoride) composites with high dielectric properties
2006.9 to 2010.7 BSc, China University of Petroleum
Molecular Dynamics simulation of Graphene/Silicon Nanowires composites