Sander grew up in Twente. After finishing his study in Economic Geography at the university of Groningen he started to work at Regio Twente on projects concerning (public) transport and mobility. Projects in which he was involved ranged from developing policy to assisting in tenders and automating recurring processes.
This experience brought him, with a slight detour, to the public transport company Syntus. As a business analyst he performed a data driven research program on potential and service level of public transport in Twente. This method was developed by Keolis, the main shareholder of Syntus.
In his spare time he enjoys watching TV series, listening music and visiting concerts and festivals. He is also developing websites and to get his head clear he goes out running. As a volunteer he is also involved at the Red Cross.
More on him can be found on his personal website sanderveldscholten.nl
- 2016 - present PDEng student, Centre for Transport Studies, University of Twente
- 2015 - present Business Analyst, Syntus
- 2008 - present Webdevelopper, SAHVe
- 2013 - 2014 Project officer digitalization, Geofoxx
- 2010 - 2012 Mobility advisor, Regio Twente
- 2008 - 2009 Economic Geography MSc., Rijkuniversiteit Groningen
- 2005 - 2009 Social Geography and urban planning BSc., Rijksuniversiteit Groningen
- 1999 - 2005 VWO, TCC de Thij, Oldenzaal
UT Research Information System
- 2016-2018: Mobility innovations in Twente