I am currently doing my PhD research under supervision of Prof. Dr. Henk Zijm and Dr. Devrim Yazan in the Department of Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems (IEBIS) at the University of Twente. My research is a part of SHAREBOX project. The goal of this EU2020 project is to develop a secure management platform for shared process resources. Our aim at IEBIS is to develop intelligent decision support tools that will be integrated into the SHAREBOX platform. The intended application domain of this research is industrial symbiotic networks.
I completed my Master in Artificial Intelligence (MSc) at Utrecht University, under supervision of Dr. Mehdi Dastani. I also hold a Master degree in Business Administration (MBA) from University of Greenwich in a joint program with Saxion UAS.
My focus is on intelligent agent technology, decision support concepts, and formal methods for multi-agent systems. In particular, modelling the behavior of multi-agent systems and logical frameworks to represent and reason about decision processes in multi-agent settings. The following points characterize my general research interests:
- Agent-based computational economics
- Logics for multi-agent systems
- Strategic decision making and game theoretic approaches
- Temporal representation and reasoning
- Virtual organizations/institutions
- Group responsibility and related socio-technical concepts
Best paper award of PRIMA 2016 (19th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Multi-Agent Systems) for “Distant Group Responsibility in Multi-Agent Systems” (joint work with Mehdi Dastani).
UT Research Information System
Google Scholar Link
Since September 2016, I am involved in design and delivery of the following MSc. courses at University of Twente:
- Multi Agent Systems (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Sustainable Business Development (2017, 2018)
- Bioresource Supply Chain Management (2018)