Google Scholar Link
- 2015 - 2018 Institute of Geophysics of Polish Academy of Science, Department of Hydrology and Hydrodynamics, PhD Studies (PhD in Earth Sciences)
Title of the Doctoral Dissertation: "The influence of the seasonal variability of biomechanical properties of selected plant species rooted in flowing waters on flow resistance."
- 2017 - 2018 Military University of Technology, Postgraduate Studies: GIS, Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing
Title of the Final Thesis: "Analysis of the possibility of using non-metric terrestrial cameras to study the changes in the glacier foreland in different seasons."
- 2013 - 2014 Wrocław Uniwersity of Environmental and Life Sciences, The Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Geodesy, field of study: Environmental Engineering, Water Engineering (MSc Eng)
Title of the Master's Thesis: "Transformation model of rainfall runoff in a small basin urbanized."
- 2009 - 2013 Wrocław Uniwersity of Environmental and Life Sciences, The Faculty of Environmental Engineering and Geodesy, field of study: Environmental Engineering (Eng)
Title of the Engineer's Thesis: "Technical project of the drainage of agricultural land, Old Bogaczowice."
Courses Academic Year 2022/2023
- Co-investigator in Norway Grants and NCBiR Small Grant Scheme, entitled "Variability of arctic river thermal regimes in a changing climate (VariaT)." (2022-2024)
- Co-investigator in Young Researchers Grant of IG PAS, entitled "Comprehensive hydrological research of the Świder basin using modern measurement techniques." (2018-2020)
- Head of the Project in Young Researchers Grant of IG PAS, entitled "Seaweed reaction to mechanical stresses - a lesson of biomechanics of marine plants." (2018-2019)
- Co-investigator in NCN SONATA 7 grant project, entitled "Field expermiental investigation of hydrodynamics of water flow-vegetation-sediment interactions at the scale of individual aquatic plant." (2015-2019)