MSc. MSc. MSc. Frederik Vos (*1987) is a researcher in Business Administration at the University of Twente. His areas of expertise include supplier satisfaction and perception differences in buyer-supplier relationships.
Frederik holds a Master in Business Administration (with highest distinction) from the Faculty of Management and Governance as well as a Master in Organizational Psychology and a Master of Corporate Communication from the Faculty of Behavioral Sciences of the University of Twente.
In addition to teaching, Frederik collaborates on various projects with international companies from the automotive, chemical and construction sectors.
He likes to help researchers with their data analysis questions through his knowledge of extensive data analysis techniques for "big" and "small" data, such as structural equations modelling (SEM), Predictive modelling with PLS algorithms (PLSpredict), qualitative comparative analyses (QCA), polynomial regressions & surface analyses, contrast testing and Simultaneous equations model (e.g. 2SLS, 3SLS, SUR).
When you would like to know more about Frederik and my work at the University of Twente, take a look at this short (2:28 min) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCm60pZX6uM
UT Research Information System
- Teaching Responsibilities: Purchasing Organization & Governance (5 EC), Integraal Proces Ontwerp (5 EC), Purchasing and Supply Management (3EC), The Purchasing Game (1EC), Supervising Bachelor & Master projects (15 / 25 EC each).
Affiliated Study Programmes
- Supply Management Research: Studying the concepts of supplier satisfaction and preferred customer status in the chemical and automotive sectors. Three papers already published in Journal of Business Research, Journal of Purchasing and Supply Management & Australasian Marketing Journal. Guest reviewer for ‘Journal of Business Research’ and ‘Industrial Management & Data Systems’.
- Lever & Innovation Workshops: Performing innovation workshops at various companies to improve product, process and relationship aspects. Performing chain analyses of sustainability and innovativeness of suppliers. On average, we come up with 3-4 potential new collaboration projects in each workshop.
- "Fit for Industry 4.0" Workshops: Giving industry 4.0 workshops to provide purchasers with a comprehensive understanding of the topic and discuss its implications for their own company.
- Educational Designs & Innovations: Developed a serious business game “The Purchasing Game” for use in education and professional training. Already played with students and company roll-out planned for End-2017 for 300 purchasers.
When you would like to know more about me and my work at the University of Twente, take a look at this short (2:28 min) video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCm60pZX6uM