Letizia is Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Faculty of Behavioural Management and Social Sciences (Entrepreneurship & Technology Management).
She has been visiting scholar at various universities and research institutes including Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands), IULM University (Italy), SRK University Bhopal (India), Chaudhary Charan Singh University of Meeerut (India), International Institute of Knowledge Management (Sri Lanka), and Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Association (Japan).
My aim is to understand the decision-making process and dynamics in an organizations. To do so, I study the physiological and neurophysiological mechanisms that underlying the buying decision process in both B2B and B2C. Specifically, I investigate the neuronal and cognitive processes involved in product assessment (e.g., price, brand and label) and sustainability issues.
My objective: contribute to develop knowledge about consumer behaviour interesting for both academia and companies.
- Boccia, F., Alvino, L. and Covino, D. (2023), "This is not my jam: an Italian choice experiment on the influence of typical product attributes on consumers’ willingness to pay", Nutrition & Food Science, Vol. ahead-of-print No. ahead-of-print. https://doi.org/10.1108/NFS-04-2023-0076
- Dangelico, R. M., Alvino, L., and Fraccascia, L. (2022). Investigating the antecedents of consumer behavioral intention for sustainable fashion products: Evidence from a large survey of Italian consumers. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 185, 122010. [Link]
- Alvino L., Constantinides E. and van Der Lubbe R., Consumer Neuroscience: Attentional Preferences for Wine Labeling Reflected in the Posterior Contralateral Negativity. Frontiers in Psychology, 2021, [Link].
- Alvino L., Pavone L. Abhishta A. and Robben, H., Picking Your Brains: Where and How Neuroscience Tools Can Enhance Marketing Research. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2020, [Link].
- Alvino, L., van Der Lubbe R. and Constantinides E., Which wine do you prefer? Analysing consumer behaviour and brain activity in a wine tasting experience. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Logistics, Vol. 32, Issue 5, pp. 1149-1170, 2019, [Link].
- Alvino L., Constantinides E. and Franco M., Towards Better Understanding of Consumer Behavior: Marginal Utility as a Parameter in Neuromarketing Research. International Journal of Marketing Studies (IJMS), Volume 10, Issue 1, 2018.
- Alvino L. and Franco M.,The Decision-making Process Between Rationality and Emotions. Inter- national Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), Volume 5, Issue 9, 7074-7092, 2017.
- Franco M., d’Alfonso L., De Icco F., Mancini R., Tursunbayeva A. and Alvino L., Research Paths of Ph.D. in Innovation and Management of Public Resources. Editoriale Sientifica, Napoli. ISBN: 978-88-6342-908-4, 2016.
Google Scholar Link
Letizia has designed and is currently teaching several courses to bachelor and master students on topics such as introduction to marketing, advanced marketing, consumer behaviour and neuromarketing. Her tasks also include supervising students during their BSc and MSc thesis.
Letizia is also the coordinator of the Double Degree ind Digital Marketing.
Affiliated Study Programmes
Courses Academic Year 2023/2024
Courses Academic Year 2022/2023
In the press
- Podcast-Bazenradio (2022)-"Writing and disseminating textbooks" [also on Spotify].
- Schoenvisie (2021)-"Mensen willen ruiken, voelen, proeven".
- Textilia (2021)-"Schone Kleren Campagne".
- Nyenrode (2021)- "Mensen willen ruiken, voelen, proeven".
- Textilia (2021)-"De fysieke winkel is terug, en nu vasthouden!".
- Neuromed News (2021)-"Cos’è’il Neuromarketing" [also on Youtube].