Letizia is Assistant Professor of Marketing at the Faculty of Behavioural Management and Social Sciences (Entrepreneurship & Technology Management).
She has been visiting scholar at various universities and research institutes including Delft University of Technology (The Netherlands), IULM University (Italy), SRK University Bhopal (India), Chaudhary Charan Singh University of Meeerut (India), International Institute of Knowledge Management (Sri Lanka), and Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Association (Japan).
My objective: contribute to develop knowledge about consumer behaviour interesting for both academia and companies.
- Dangelico, R. M., Alvino, L., and Fraccascia, L. (2022). Investigating the antecedents of consumer behavioral intention for sustainable fashion products: Evidence from a large survey of Italian consumers. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 185, 122010. [Link]
- Alvino L., Constantinides E. and van Der Lubbe R., Consumer Neuroscience: Attentional Preferences for Wine Labeling Reflected in the Posterior Contralateral Negativity. Frontiers in Psychology, 2021, [Link].
- Alvino L., Pavone L. Abhishta A. and Robben, H., Picking Your Brains: Where and How Neuroscience Tools Can Enhance Marketing Research. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 2020, [Link].
- Alvino, L., van Der Lubbe R. and Constantinides E., Which wine do you prefer? Analysing consumer behaviour and brain activity in a wine tasting experience. Asia Pacific Journal of Marketing & Logistics, Vol. 32, Issue 5, pp. 1149-1170, 2019, [Link].
- Alvino L., Constantinides E. and Franco M., Towards Better Understanding of Consumer Behavior: Marginal Utility as a Parameter in Neuromarketing Research. International Journal of Marketing Studies (IJMS), Volume 10, Issue 1, 2018.
- Alvino L. and Franco M.,The Decision-making Process Between Rationality and Emotions. Inter- national Journal of Scientific Research and Management (IJSRM), Volume 5, Issue 9, 7074-7092, 2017.
- Franco M., d’Alfonso L., De Icco F., Mancini R., Tursunbayeva A. and Alvino L., Research Paths of Ph.D. in Innovation and Management of Public Resources. Editoriale Sientifica, Napoli. ISBN: 978-88-6342-908-4, 2016.
Google Scholar Link
Letizia has designed and is currently teaching several courses to bachelor and master students on topics such as introduction and to marketing, advanced marketing, consumer behaviour, organizational behaviour and research. Her tasks also include supervising students during their thesis research, contributing to marketing research, participating in internal and external reviews of subjects and programs.
Affiliated Study Programmes
Courses Academic Year 2022/2023
In the press
- Podcast-Bazenradio (2022)-"Writing and disseminating textbooks" [also on Spotify].
- Schoenvisie (2021)-"Mensen willen ruiken, voelen, proeven".
- Textilia (2021)-"Schone Kleren Campagne".
- Nyenrode (2021)- "Mensen willen ruiken, voelen, proeven".
- Textilia (2021)-"De fysieke winkel is terug, en nu vasthouden!".
- Neuromed News (2021)-"Cos’è’il Neuromarketing" [also on Youtube].