Member of the "Programmacommisie Topsector Logistiek"
M.E. Iacob, L.O. Meertens, H. Jonkers, D.A.C. Quartel, L.J.M. Nieuwenhuis, M.J. van Sinderen, From Enterprise Architecture to Business Models and back, Software & Systems Modeling, July 2014, Volume 13, Issue 3, pp 1059-1083, Springer.
M.E. Iacob, M.J. van Sinderen, M. Steenwijk, P. Verkroost, Towards a Reference Architecture for Fuel-based Carbon Management Systems in the Logistics Industry, Information Systems Frontiers, November 2013, Volume 15, Issue 5, pp 725-745.
M.E. Iacob, D. Quartel, H. Jonkers, Capturing Business Strategy and Value in Enterprise Architecture to Support Portfolio Valuation, In Proceedings of The 16th IEEE International EDOC Conference (EDOC 2012) "The Enterprise Computing Conference", September 10-14, 2012, Beijing, China, pp. 11-20.
M.E. Iacob, H. Jonkers, M. Lankhorst, E. Proper, Dick A.C. Quartel, ArchiMate 2.0 Specification, The Open Group, Van Haren Publishing, February 2012, 1-937218-00-3.
Moody, D.L., Iacob, M.E. & Amrit, C. (2010). In Search of Paradigms: Identifying the Theoretical Foundations of the IS Field. In T. Alexander, M. Turpin & J.P. van Deventer (Eds.), Proceedings of ECIS 2010.
M.-E. Iacob, H. Jonkers, "Quantitative analysis of service-oriented architectures", International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems, vol. 3, no. 1, Jan.-Mar. 2007, pp. 42-60.
UT Research Information System
Google Scholar Link
PhD & PDEng supervision:
- Lucas O. Meertens, Relating Business Models and Enterprise Architecture, University of Twente, The Netherlands, Oct 2013.
- Adina I. Aldea, Enterprise Strategic Alignment Method (ESAM), University of Twente, The Netherlands, Apr 2017.
- Fabian Aulkemeier, Pluggable services: a platform architecture for e-commerce, University of Twente, The Netherlands, Apr 2017.
- Andrej Dobrkovic, SynchromodalIT Real Time and Big Data Training, In progress. Estimated end date: Dec 2022.
- Iqbal Y. Mukti, E-Government Service Platform for Economic Welfare: Rural Smartness in the West Java Province, in Progress, Estimated end date: May 2023.
- Martijn Koot, Resilient Logistics: an application of IoT and data analytics, In progress. Estimated end date: Dec 2022.
- Rob Bemthuis, Distributed Business Logic for Resilient Supply Chain Logistics. Estimated end date: Dec 2022.
- J.P. Sebastian Piest, Autonomous Logistics Miners for Small-Medium Businesses, PDEng in progress (will continue with a PhD) Estimated end date PDEng: July 2020.
- Yifei Yu, Implementation of Circular Economy in the construction industry, in Progress, Signature PhD, Estimated end date: October 2024.
- Danniar Reza Firdaussi, Design of an IDS architecture for logistics, in Progress, Estimated end date PDEng: July 2023.
- Fabian Akkerman, Development of DynaPlex; an artificial intelligence toolbox containing (deep) reinforcement learning algorithms for dynamic data-driven logistics decision making, in Progress, Estimated end date: April 2025.
- Marjolein Velthuijzen, Model-based Systems Engineering @ Thales, in Progress, Estimated end date: January 2026.
- Jillis Kors, Application of Blockchain technology in Healthcare, Estimated end date PDEng: July 2023.
Master & Bachelor supervision:
Nearly 200 students have completed their studies under my Supervision. A complete list can be found here.