- Professor in Software Reliability, leading the FMT (Formal Methods and Tools) Group at the University of Twente.
- Research on reliability and correctness of concurrent and distributed software. Try out our verification techniques using the VerCors tool set.
- Lecturer in the Computer Science department of the University of Twente, teaching (concurrent) programming, the use of formal methods, and program verification.
- Chair of the Informatics Board of the Lorentz Center in Leiden.
- Chair of the Dutch National Association for Software Engineering VERSEN.
- Winner of the Netherlands Prize for ICT Research 2013, worth 50,000 euros. The ICT Prize is a unique prize for a scientist, aged 40 years or younger, who carries out innovative research or is responsible for a scientific breakthrough in ICT.
For more info about Marieke Huisman on the 'Featured Scientists' page, click below:
# Compaction # Compositional Verification # Correctness # Formal Methods # Formal Verification # Parallel Algorithms # Safety # Tunnel
Şakar, Ö. , Safari, M. , Huisman, M., & Wijs, A. (2022). Alpinist: An Annotation-Aware GPU Program Optimizer. In D. Fisman, & G. Rosu (Eds.), Tools and Algorithms for the Construction and Analysis of Systems: 28th International Conference, TACAS 2022, Held as Part of the European Joint Conferences on Theory and Practice of Software, ETAPS 2022, Munich, Germany, April 2–7, 2022, Proceedings, Part II (pp. 332–352). (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Vol. 13244). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-99527-0_18
Safari, M. , & Huisman, M. (2022). Formal verification of parallel prefix sum and stream compaction algorithms in CUDA. Theoretical computer science, 912, 81-98. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tcs.2022.02.027
Huisman, M., Păsăreanu, C., & Zhan, N. (2021). Preface. In 24th International Symposium, FM 2021, Virtual Event, November 20–26, 2021, Proceedings (Vol. 13047 LNCS, pp. v-vi). (Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics)).
Safari, M. , Oortwijn, W. , & Huisman, M. (2021). Automated Verification of the Parallel Bellman–Ford Algorithm. In C. Drăgoi, S. Mukherjee, & K. Namjoshi (Eds.), Static Analysis: 28th International Symposium, SAS 2021, Chicago, IL, USA, October 17–19, 2021, Proceedings (pp. 346-358). (Lecture Notes in Computer Science; Vol. 12913). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-88806-0_17
Monteiro, S., Sokolovas, E., Wittingen, E. , Dijk, T. V. , & Huisman, M. (2021). IntelliJML: A JML plugin for IntelliJ IDEA. In D. R. Cok (Ed.), FTfJP 2021 - Proceedings of the 23rd ACM International Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-Like Programs, co-located with ECOOP/ISSTA 2021 (pp. 39-42). Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). https://doi.org/10.1145/3464971.3468423
Rubbens, R. , Lathouwers, S. , & Huisman, M. (2021). Modular Transformation of Java Exceptions Modulo Errors. In A. Lluch Lafuente, & A. Mavridou (Eds.), Formal Methods for Industrial Critical Systems: 26th International Conference, FMICS 2021, Paris, France, August 24–26, 2021, Proceedings (pp. 67-84). (Lecture notes in computer science; Vol. 12863). Springer. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-85248-1_5
Beyer, D. , Huisman, M., Kordon, F., & Steffen, B. (2021). TOOLympics II: competitions on formal methods: A Special Issue for TOOLympics 2019. International journal on software tools for technology transfer, 23(6), 879-881. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10009-021-00631-1
Dross, C., Furia, C. A. , Huisman, M., Monahan, R., & Müller, P. (2021). VerifyThis 2019: a program verification competition. International journal on software tools for technology transfer, 23(6), 883-893. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10009-021-00619-x
UT Research Information System
Courses Academic Year 2021/2022
Courses in the current academic year are added at the moment they are finalised in the Osiris system. Therefore it is possible that the list is not yet complete for the whole academic year.