He completed his MSc. in Civil Engineering & Management (Cum laude) and MSc. in Applied Mathematics in 2016 with the thesis called “The Boundedly Rational User Equilibrium: A Parametric Optimization Approach”.
After his graduation, Oskar worked as a researcher at CTS. Since 2017, Oskar has been working as a PhD-researcher at CTS and BMS-IEBIS on travel time predictions for logistics service providers.
- 2017 - Current: PhD Candidate, Centre for Transport Studies, University of Twente
- 2016 – 2017: Researcher, Centre for Transport Studies, University of Twente.
- 2016: MSc. Applied Mathematics, Specialization Operations Research, University of Twente.
- 2016: MSc. Civil Engineering & Management (Cum Laude), Specialization Transportation Engineering & Management, University of Twente.
- 2013: BSc. Civil Engineering, University of Twente.
- Mathematical Optimization in Transport
- Parametric Optimization
- Network Optimization
UT Research Information System
- 2017-2020 ADAPTATIO