Self-driven Automotive Mechanical Engineer with 4+ years of hands-on experience in disassembling/reassembling and troubleshooting complex mechanical systems. Awarded with a joint MSc. degree in Tribology with specialization in thin-film technology and surface texturing.
Proficient in the Engineering Design Process, highly interested in the design and development of tribological testing procedures and test setups as well as the fabrication of 3D-printed cost-efficient assemblies to support PoCs. Experienced in finding, selecting, and dealing with suppliers, elaborating lists of parts, and preparing complex mechanical assemblies for manufacturing.
My design project concerns the design and development of a testing method and a test set-up for accelerated testing of cam-roller follower interfaces.
During my design project I have focused my research on the following topics:
- Cam-Roller Follower Contacts.
- Tribological Testing.
- Tribological Testing Setups.
- Mixed EHL Lubrication of Rolling-Sliding Contacts.
- Friction in Rolling Sliding Contacts.
- Calculation of Stribeck Curves.
- Frictional Moment in Roller Bearings.
- Flexure Mechanisms.
- Motion Control.
- Modeling and Simulation of Tribological Contacts.
With the knowledge acquired, I came up with a novel testing method and test setup concept for tribological testing of cam-roller follower interfaces. These concepts have been validated throughout modeling and simulation of tribological contacts and a proof-of-concept prototype.
- B.Sc in Automotive Mechanical Engineering.
- M.Sc in Tribology of Surfaces and Interfaces.
- PDEng Maintenance.