Assistant professor at the department of Psychology, Health & Technology since 2008. My teaching and research focusses mostly on (health) outcomes assessment and prediction and applied psychometrics.
UT Research Information System
Google Scholar Link
- Bachelor theses (Health Psychology / Positive Psychology and Technology)
- Master theses (Health Psychology / Positive Psychology and Technology)
Affiliated Study Programmes
- Relationship between psychopathology and wellbeing in mental health care. PhD project Katinka Franken (2016)
- Real-world cost-effectiveness modelling in inflammatory arthritis. PhD project Celine van de Laar (2018-2022)
- Long-term outcomes of treat-to-target strategies in rheumatoid arthritis. PhD project Letty Versteeg (2015-2022)
RECENTLY FINISHED RESEARCH PROJECTS (CO-PROMOTOR)
- Effectiveness of a positive psychology intervention for well-being and personal recovery of people with bipolar disorder. PhD project Jannis Kraiss (2018-2021, funded by ZonMW, project number 843001803)
- Treat-to-target strategies in early rheumatoid arthritis patients in daily clinical practice. PhD project Laura Steunebrink (2014-2018)
- Modeling disease activity in rheumatoid arthritis patients using item response theory. PhD project Liseth Siemons (2010-2014)
- Evaluation of a physical function item bank and computerized adaptive test in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. PhD project Martijn Oude Voshaar (2010-2014, funded by the Dutch Arthritis Association, project number 11-1-203)
- The Dutch Mental Health Continuum Short Form - Revised (2019, large scale data collection awarded to proposal for LISS panel call 2019).
- Socio-economic impact of motivational interviewing on adherence to orthopaedic shoes. PhD project Manon Jongebloed-Westra (2018-2021, funded by ZonMw).
- Development of a comprehensive pain assessment tool for patients with chronic pain (2013-2017, funded by Stichting ReumaOnderzoek Twente).
- Member (university representative) and assessor of COTAN (Dutch Committee on Tests and Testing)
- Member (department representative) of the BMS Ethics Committee
- Associate Editor Frontiers in Psychology (2021 - present)
- Academic editor at PLOS ONE (2018-2021).
Over the years, I’ve been involved in the development and/or evaluation of many (mostly Dutch) questionnaires for a wide range of health-related and other constructs. These questionnaires can be downloaded from: https://sites.google.com/view/petertenklooster/