I am a computer scientist broadly interested in networking. More particularly, my research aims at understanding, designing, and developing solutions for efficient networking, mostly in the wireless radio resource management. My office is in Zilverling 5049.
You can find more on my research and activities at my website:
My research aims at understanding, designing, and developing solutions for (energy) efficient networking, mostly in the context of resource allocation in wireless networks.
Currently, we work on Energy-Efficient Resilient Internet (EERI) with collaborators from EE and CS. EERI is supported by EEMCS Theme funding.
UT Research Information System
Google Scholar Link
I am involved in teaching of the following courses:
- Introduction to Computer Science (BIT) in Q1: Teacher of Operating Systems and Computer Networks
- Cyber-Physical Systems Module (CS) in Q2: Module Coordinator and CPS Project Coordinator
- Academic Research Skills (pre-master) in Q1-Q2: Supervisor of research projects
- Research Project (CS) in Q2 and Q4: Track chair (and supervisor of research projects)
- Mobile and Wireless Networking (master in CS) in Q3: Teacher (some lectures)